Sigma 24mm DG F/1.4
Don't compromise, get the best.
Available in multiple colours & variations including our original HardStop Gears
HardStop gears just slide onto your lens, no need to make sure they line up or adjust them. They make it extremely simple to calibrate your electronic follow focus, while giving you a rigid hard stop even when using a manual follow focus.
Lens is NOT included!
- Very precise - no slipping or inaccurate focusing
- Made from durable rigid plastic - works with weak focus motors
- Fully Seamless
- Compatible with every follow focus system - Pitch 0.8 (MOD 32)
- Easy to install - Push fit
- Manufactured in Europe - Czech Republic
Most of the rings are slid on from the "camera side" of the lens, with a few exceptions (50-100mm). Some lenses can be a little more worn down or way too new, and the rings won't fit perfectly.
If your ring is too loose, a little bit of ducktape on the inside is a quick fix. If its too tight, taking some rough sandpaper and sanding the inside will help.
If you're still having trouble, message us. Thanks for ordering!